OF COURSE you are! The 15th anniversary street fair in our hometown has generated a veritable frenzy of press coverage. So, if you want to read the rantings of the two problem children at the helm of the Good Ship Bloodshot, look no further.
- First up, Greg Kot's Chicago Tribune interview wherein Rob and Nan speak of the vicissitudes of the music racket and why they get out of bed in the morning to stay in it.
- Next, Time Out Chicago's article is full of stories and memories from Rhett Miller, Jon Langford, Alejandro Escovedo, Exene Cervenka and a salty tale involving Kelly Hogan, Rob's butt and a tube of cortisone. Yow!
- And we get called geeks by the Sun-Times' Jim DeRogatis (in a good way) here.
- Even the suburbs chime in with this nice preview in the Daily Herald
- The Beachwood Reporter chimes in with an interview with Rick Sherry (Devil in a Woodpile) and some disjointed stories from Rob including displeased bikers in California, rioting bouncers in Edinburgh, among other fond memories