This September we'll trade hot dogs for hot chicken, Malört for sour mash, and sneakers for spurs as we head south down I-65 for AmericanaFest 2018 in Nashville, Tennesee! We'll have a batallion of Bloodshot bands in tow, including The Bottle Rockets, Robbie Fulks & Linda Gail Lewis, Luke Winslow-King, Ruby Boots & Vandoliers, who will play official showcases at various historic clubs around Nashville.
And the Bloodshot Backyard Bash will return to The Groove in East Nashville on September 14th! It's FREE and open to the public. (Think of it like our infamous SXSW Yard Dog party's little cousin.)
Here is the schedule of Bloodshot happenings at the festival, including artist showcases and the 3nd annual Backyard Bash...
(More shows to be added as announced.)
Tuesdsay September 11th:
- 8PM: Robbie Fulks & Linda Gail Lewis @ Honky Tonk Tuesdays at American Legion Post 82 - 3402 Gallatin Pike (open to the public)
Wednesday September 12th:
- 11PM: Vandoliers at 3rd & Lindsley - 818 3rd Ave S (badge/wristband/limited tix at door)
Thursday September 13th:
- 8PM: The Bottle Rockets at 12th & Porter - 114 12th Avenue N (badge/wristband/limited tix at door)
Friday September 14th:
5PM to 8PM: 3rd Annual Bloodshot Records Backyard Bash at The Groove - 1103 Calvin Ave (backyard)
(Free and open to the public! All ages! No badge or wristband required!)
The Bottle Rockets
Robbie Fulks & Linda Gail Lewis
Beer from our forever-friends at Lagunitas
Guitar giveaways by Recording King (really!), and Southwestern gub by The Rolling Feast food truck!
- 9PM: Luke Winslow-King at AmericanaFest Tribute to 1968 @ The Basement East (917 Woodland St.)
- 10PM: Robbie Fulks & Linda Gail Lewis at The 5 Spot - 1006 Forest Ave. (badge/wristband/limited tix at door)
- 11PM: Luke Winslow-King at The High Watt - 1 Cannery Row (badge/wristband)
Saturday September 15th:
- 11AM: Robbie Fulks & Linda Gail Lewis at The Filming Station Live! (set time TBA) - 501 8th Ave S (free & open to the public)
- Noon: Ruby Boots at the Aussie BBQ at The 5 Spot - 1006 Forest Ave. (free & open to the public)
- 7:30PM: Ruby Boots at the Basement East - 917 Woodland St. (badge/wristband/limited tix at door)