Jon Rauhouse is a pedal steel/ hawaiian guitarist of the highest order. We first came across him playing with the Grievous Angels.
Since then he has released three solo records, which were all originally released on Bloodshot, and appeared on recordings by Neko Case, Sally Timms, Kelly Hogan, Jon Langford, John Doe, Jakob Dylan, Old 97s, Visqeen, Calexico, Giant Sand and many more.
He currently resides in Neko Case's band.
- "Magnificent Seven" on For a Decade of Sin: 11 Years of Bloodshot Records
- "Three Little Fishes" w/ Andy Hopkins on The Bottle Let Me Down
- "Pardon This Coffin" on the Pine Valley Cosmonauts' The Executioner's Last Songs: Volumes 2 & 3
- "Widowmaker," "Ac-cent-tchu-ate The Positive" w/ Kelly Hogan and "Perfidia" w/ Sally Timms live video on the DVD Bloodied But Unbowed
- "Widowmaker," "Ac-cent-tchu-ate The Positive" w/ Kelly Hogan, and "Perfidia" w/ Sally Timms live performances on the Bloodied But Unbowed: The Soundtrack